Travel in Norway - Roros
(Click on pictures to enlarge)
not to throw away half a day we decide to make a brief visit to Roros, a town declared a World Heritage Site.
arrive mid-afternoon, we parked and do a quick lap.
The country was once a mining area and many houses preserve the facades of dark wood, giving the atmosphere and type. Many others are presenting a series of bright colors There are many ideas and photography.
We will not dwell too much, just enough time to take a look and do some souvenir photos, then set off towards the border with Sweden, where we're going to spend the last days before leaving for the return.
We stopped at a campsite a few kilometers before the border and take a Hytte. The area is very nice and the area begins to reflect what is in Sweden, which is a rather flat conformation and an endless expanse of trees.
's still early,, so, after we settled in, John gets a nap while I go out to wander around, looking for an interesting location for sunset. I wander a bit 'for camping and I enter For a while in the vegetation, following the shore of the lake. While vague, I take this opportunity to make some shooting, unpretentious.
When we get back in the kitchen and have dinner, then we go out to the sunset, which unfortunately is already being advanced. Monto
tripod, holders, filters, polarizer and various amenicoli and start shooting.
The first photo composition with a sudden shot to the area more attractive, then the light changes, and fortunately the best area falls into one position that I had "assessed" during my previous ride, so I say they have already studied the composition and first shot.
A sunset not bad, although I had time only for a couple of pictures, fortunately I had already studied composition before, so I managed to take home a picture of where I think I'm satisfied.
the evening, the usual things: for the photos on the laptop, milk and cookies, Mahjong small parties and then to bed.
the morning we get on the road early and after a while we salute Norway and Sweden!
0 comments:
Post a Comment