Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Baby Alive Food Homemade

Travel in Norway - Norway Runde

(Click on pictures to enlarge)

Sunday 15 we wake up, dismantle, load in the car and leave again.

Our goal is to Runde, a small island on the coast to photograph the wildlife, especially birds.
Actually, in our initial location, we quote some of the stages intermediate between Bergen and Runde (such as a visit to a glacier) but since the change in expenditure necessary to cut the part of the program and go directly to Runde.

To get on this island we have to take two ferries and forced to pay the toll for a tunnel connection, the coast will prove to be truly magnificent landscapes, but turn it involves a considerable expense.
When we get through the narrow streets of the coastal village is now in the early afternoon and we go camping to ask for accommodation.
Unfortunately John has caught a cold that accompanied him for the rest of the trip, so for one night absolutely wants to sleep with a roof over their head and on a comfortable bed, so we allow ourselves a little luxury.
We are told that at issue is not a normal Hytte and is located outside the camp, but we can not understand exactly what it is.
However we take the car and follow the lord of the campsite.
Our accommodation is located about 1 km back and is a "pilot cabin" (that's what he tried to tell me before!), Ie a "cab drivers", translated literally.
In practice this is a small house just before a small lighthouse, complete with radar!
There is current but the water is supplied from a tank in plastic in a closet instead of the plant city, and there are several cans of Commons. The discharge the toilet is of the type found in aircraft, ie a suction pressure.
There are plates for cooking and everything you could need at home.
He missed the shower but that can be done in camp.
It 's a very unusual but charming hotel, situated in a stunning location on a small hill with a beautiful view of the coast, all around there is a lot of vegetation and sheep that graze freely.
It 's a fantastic position for me, I can almost picture sunrise and sunset just leaving the house!
The type of the camp, explains that the cabin was his father, a Navy pilot who in retirement has come to live, controlling the ships moored in that area, so it takes a lot to the structure and gives only see it for yourself customers, do not accept reservations by telephone.

We pay and we begin to bring in our stuff, we explore a bit 'all the mechanisms of the house, then get ready and go out. Behind the camp is a path that climbs to the top of a hill, and according to our information there are good opportunities to photograph some birds. The beginning of the route is an incredible slope, paved road, then goes quiet but in the usual mud and grass soup. There is a strong wind but the temperature is mild. During the climb we spot anything and not at some point without realizing we are divided.
I find myself at the top, which offers a splendid view, and I remember an overview of 360 degree, then went down to a point a little further on, where John and I find myself with my left I see a huge flock of boobies!
An entire section of the reef is completely covered with these birds, which flutter constantly, sometimes diving dive to catch the fish.
The show is fascinating, but we are too far apart to make a good picture, try to catch those few individuals that we pass by to go offshore, but the results are exciting, especially for me as a beginner with that general.
My partner shows me the photo of an eagle seawater that had passed in front just before I arrived, but unfortunately the picture is not razor sharp, but the sighting was satisfactory to him.
When the wind starts to make us feel cool, we set off for the return, referring to the day after the best opportunities to photograph gannets closely, with a boat tour of the island.

Back to the cabin and have dinner, then we go out for some shots at sunset (nothing great but nice) after which we return and we can use for the first time the power to turn on your laptop, download pictures and view them full screen.
We go to bed early and set your alarm for dawn.
Having not yet understand the time that the sun rises, I think that for the 4.15 I have a good time, but a big mistake: When the alarm sounds, get out of bed, drew aside the curtain and in front of me is a show of colors in the sky! The clouds have a special shape and the sun not yet risen to the beautiful colors of dye.
I'll jump on something, I take the equipment (fortunately I had left all mounted from the night before) and I run out, choose a foreground "rescue" and start taking better not to lose the moment.
Unfortunately, these photos, along with those of the previous sunset, are part of those lost!
In this case I have to say that the sky conditions were superb, but the rush did not make me do exciting shots, so it does not I'm desperate too when I found out I lost the picture. However
some photos of that session I have left and from there on we are all the pictures I've done.
photos that I have been starting when the sun rises on the horizon, painting everything red.













When the sun disappears behind the clouds, we return and go back to sleep.

We wake up mid-morning and left for John to go around the island by boat, I give up a bit 'for the cost and a little' because they inspire me too.
I make a big breakfast, then I'm going to review and fix the pictures on the laptop until then.
Around 13:30 I go for a ride on the cliff. Today is a wonderful day and it's hot, so I take off my shirt and a bare back rest. Turning to the case and do some souvenir photos, including an overview of some houses Runde.





Slowly I move and I headed to the small lighthouse located in the little more of this car, I remember doing a lot more photos, inspired by the beautiful coastal view.
arrived at the lighthouse I start to look around a bit 'round the structure, then I notice a movement of gannets close enough to me, a coming and going from the open sea towards the mainland, so I walk a little 'to the sea and stand there trying to make some decent shots.
Most of the time, the gannets spend rather distant, but in a couple of occasions I fly really close and I can at least bring home something.









When is nearing the time of return from the boat ride of my friend, I take my things and go back. As I walk I notice a bird (which of course I know not identify) to speed past twice. Eventually I see him perched on a rock and try to get closer. Hiding behind the rocks and move slowly I can get decently close. Light and background are not the best, but all in all I do not mind shooting.





When John tells me get a bit 'of experience, tells me that I have gone to see the seals, so that is not normally included in the tour, and that there were other photographers equipped at all points. One was a Russian who was asked if he knew the Juzaforum, the forum on which we met and he and I normally attend! Incredible!
says they have "tried to communicate "for a while ', with an English-fetched, then they exchanged contacts and you are greeted.
E' so well taken that experience would start immediately and make a second lap, but its memory cards are full (do not envy him, having to fix all those photos ...) and there is with the times.

look at all the photos you did, then he goes out looking for some light shooting at Sule better, I will start to cook in advance, so you finish at sunset.
When I go, ready to shoot, I understand now that will not be a sunset worthy of note, prepare a composition and sloping mountains are the filters, then the rest on hold. The area is so quiet return at home, leaving all the equipment out, which I still keep an eye on the Vetrone of the cabin, but there being no need.
Eventually some shots cute, but nothing special.









the evening, we chat a bit 'and we relax, then we'll go to bed, the day after we leave and leave the coast.
wakes them up again for the sunrise, but this time the conditions are poor. The sky is almost completely covered and then rest for a while 'to observe the evolution of the situation inside the cab. In the end it creates a situation in which a strip near the horizon is painted a deep purple, is not what I expected but I'm happy: I mount the 70-300mm, and increasingly from within, do a shot "just to", then go back to sleep.



0 comments:

Post a Comment