few days will be my birthday, a few stories: the years go by and between work commitments, races against time and human relations are not always easy to manage increasingly coming to the fateful day without duly dedicated myself to myself.
So on the evening of my birthday from what I remember, I always have the feeling of falling from the clouds, for series we are in February? Because no one warn me? "
This year not to run into the same error, while not having the time to go out shopping, I found online purchases likely, inspiration and images that are a real balm for the 'soul and I want to share with our readers.
So on the evening of my birthday from what I remember, I always have the feeling of falling from the clouds, for series we are in February? Because no one warn me? "
This year not to run into the same error, while not having the time to go out shopping, I found online purchases likely, inspiration and images that are a real balm for the 'soul and I want to share with our readers.
Writing and receiving letters is one of the things I love most, I like the porosity of the paper under your fingers, and I enjoy it even more incomprehensible to decipher the scriptures! Sweet on the online shop of Harvey in the line Flat Notes, there are small treasures of paper for lovers of old-fashioned communication, I have already chosen a few things to sort!
Read more: Sweet
Harvey Etsy
I really like the work of Tara St James, I find it very interesting line F / W proposal this year from its brand by Tara St James NY Study. In particular, I hit the jackets and cardigans with materials and colors for men. Tara uses a palette of very personal, there is red, gray, orange, scorched earth of Siena, cement gray and blue. Sizes over size of the jackets are paired with dresses and skirts shaped very feminine.
Read more: Tara's blog
The entire collection to look at the website of Vogue
For some 'time I'm lucky to write and collaborate on this lovely online fanzine: Dance Like Giasai, thanks to this wonderful initiative I knew the photographs of Matthew Buffoli.
His images tell me stories of moments lived, relationships and specific, fleeting moments of a life that seems familiar.
His images tell me stories of moments lived, relationships and specific, fleeting moments of a life that seems familiar.
Read more:
0 comments:
Post a Comment