I'm looking for clothes that suit me, but
not find them anywhere
forms, material, and color to express everything inside me
clothes that say that I'm alive here, right now
try to put together all I know the pictures ...
forms, material, and color to express everything inside me
clothes that say that I'm alive here, right now
try to put together all I know the pictures ...
Banana Yoshimoto
The photos are by Oliviero Toscani , each shot in the head Benetton are shown in a small caption and close the interview that accompanies each photo. When I say that
Dolls Kokeshi (this is the name of the report) has changed my life, I mean who has made a new start. I became interested in Japanese culture, but not only, also the fashion in the broadest sense of the word.
I started from here to be curious and to experiment, reinvent and make my own things that struck me, that came to mind . Certainly the style in general visual communication that moves with the message that each person throws your look, it helped me to grow and assert my personality in 15 years. A lifetime ago.
After so many years, every time you flip through this catalog (which happens even nn so rarely) I still find it beautiful.
My favorite of all was the photo of Angie Ito, 22, a bohemian. I am pleased to share with you his interview and photo:
"I never put up that told me what to do, from a young age.
My mother began to cry and sometimes gave me a slap, but it would have been better if I had left to choose its own, giving me advice instead of orders. Even when I do what I say, I try to put something of mine. To add new elements and look for ideas originali.Ho enough work as model and then are used to photograph me. But it seems to me that when I'm the only photographer to be different. I guess my true colors come out right with these portraits, though sometimes not so simple. However, usually I'm awake in the morning photographer. A little 'time ago, I made a picture a day for a month. I was never the same and face one could always understand what I had done the night before "
Ito Angie
0 comments:
Post a Comment