Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wilson Basketball Toronto

Tokyo Bopper

There are lots of Street Fashion blogs that populate the folders of our favorites, but one I feel more connected to all: Tokyo Bopper !
few years ago I was favoring my obsession with Japan's online research, I discovered that this shoe store in the neighborhood of Jingumae ... then after so long a time in Japan was able to visit
(who would have thought ?) .
The owners of this little gem started their adventure in 1991, with the store and the launch of the brand of shoes Unbilical Belly Button and now what seemed a bet is a veritable institution not only in the district but all over Tokyo. The boys
staff (Yama is by far my favorite) the originality with devotion and care of street style blog that always gives me inspiration interesting and curious, whose only rule seems to reinvent with lightness and originality.


www.tokyobopper.com/

tokyobopper.ocnk.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment