Friday, January 28, 2011

Apply To Grad School Letter Templates

"I also produce the Ex-Otago" Stay Tuned



not know about you, but I like this piece, I like the arrangement and mood. They are the former Otago and the song is a cover of The Rhythm of the Night, a classic 90's dance '. It reminds me of the summer a few years ago but that just passed. Today on running boards of my FB iamici I discovered this fantastic initiative called "I also produce the Ex-Otago" site www.ex-otago.it for the modest sum of 25 € you can participate in the production the next disc and thus supporting the Italian music.
In addition to all producers will be presented with a T-shirt initiative with dedicated graphics, the new album, a song preview and download from their names posted on disk. It is a fantastic idea !!???



0 comments:

Post a Comment