Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cancer Laptop Uk Balls

Old photos. New suggestions.



leaf through old family albums and I find little treasures.

15/04/1963 In this photo of my grandparents are sitting in the green for an informal picnic. I really like the striped bag that reminded me of Chapel Clothing backpack, found on the net some time ago.

Technicolor Stripe Backpack

Technicolor Stripe Backpack by Chapel Clothing

del1978 On February 7, my aunts posing for this picture blurry fashion bloggers remember the stories, except that they were really beautiful.

Solid Batwing Cardi

Solid Batwing Cardi by needsupply

Navajo Journey Bag

Navajo Journey Bag by im-mortal

The neckline and lineedegli clothes worn by my mother and her sisters at the wedding of a friend make me think of the Dior Resort collection this year

Christian Dior Resort 2011

Dior, Resort 2011
is a distant relative of my aunt, I have a date.

Christian Dior Spring 2010 Couture

Dior Spring 2010 Couture

my mother as a child.

white dress, Licia Florio

Dirty Little Secret Short

Dirty Little Secret Short , Evil Twin

0 comments:

Post a Comment